Showing and Selling Property
The culmination of your previous efforts has arrived. Your abilities you have been practicing and the strategies you plan to use is now ready to begin.
Here are some keys in the process of showing and selling a home to a buyer:
- Allow the buyer to look at the home at their pace. Don’t smother them and don’t walk into small rooms. Allow the buyer to experience every part of the house.
- Don’t sell, ask questions based on any feedback or comments they provide.
- Ask them what they like about the house.
- Ask them what they would change about the house.
- Ask them if they have any further questions.